Table of Contents
SDCC 2015 Exclusive Creature Crate
Before San Diego Comic Con, Loot Crate teased two exclusive boxes to be available. One was the Exclusive Cosmic Crate that was limited to 2,000 boxes and an Exclusive Creature Crate themed box that was limited to 10,000. I was only able to acquire the Exclusive Creature Crate as Loot Crate sold out of the Cosmic crate daily .
Let’s get to what’s inside the Loot Crate San Diego Comic Con Exclusive Creature box. I got box number 6,374 out of 10,000. They weren’t handing them to in any particular order. That was just the numbers picked for me. My buddy ended up getting #5000-something.
What’s inside the Loot Crate SDCC Exclusive Creature Crate?
- Godzilla T-shirt by Bioworld – This shirt is a Godzilla made out of smoke looming over the city. Is he destroying or saving it?
- Ghostbusters QPOP by Quantum Mechanix – I ended up getting the Stantz figure. The figure is very detailed. He’s holding a mini Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. The proton pack is very detailed with many different colored wires. i really love the whiteboard sign that one can customize with any saying, but I’ll keep the sample stick on that says “Don’t Cross Streams!”
- Ghostbusters Stay Puft Marshmallow Man by Titan Merchandise – This mini figure is the rare 1/40 glow-in-the-dark variant.
- Weyland-Yutani Luggage Tag by Quantum Mechanix – This Alien-inspired luggage tag will not keep those Xenomorphs off your back.
- Jurassic World Keychain by Chronicle Collectibles – This raptor claw replica is probably as scary as the real thing. Watching out for those sharp edges.
- DC Comics Collectible Creature Cards by Cryptozoic Entertainment – 3 large cards featuring Man-Bat, Clayface, and Swamp Thing
- 2015 SDCC Loot Crate Souvenir Pin by Loot Crate Labs – This is an awesome pin that is quite a great change from the usual buttons. Loot Crate says this is #1 in the series. So I guess that means there will be more.
This was a great crate that was a little heavy on Ghostbusters for being a “Creature” themed crate. The QPOP figure was actually a human and the bag tag was just text and a logo. Don’t get me wrong, I love everything in this crate and was glad to get it. There was no ‘zine in this box, but there was still an awesome pamphlet listing everything in the box. I love being surprised by any box I get from Loot Crate. I’m kinda bummed that they were out of the Cosmic Crate.