Like it or not, Disney has created some amazing stories over the years. Beyond the catchy tunes and the awesome animation, There are usually some pretty good life lessons. Check out our list of Top Inspirational Disney Quotes…. And get inspired.
- “The seaweed is always greener in somebody else’s lake.” — Sebastian, The Little Mermaid
- “Venture outside your comfort zone. The rewards are worth it.” – Rapunzel, Tangled
- “Love is putting someone else’s needs before yours.” – Olaf, Frozen
- “Oh yes the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it” – Rafiki, The Lion King
- “No matter how your heart is grieving, If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.” – Cinderella, Cinderella
- “L.” – Marie, The AristoCats
- “When there’s too much to do, don’t let it bother you. Forget your troubles.” — Snow White, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- “If you can’t say something nice, don’t say nothin’ at all.” – Thumper, Bambi
- “A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.” – Eeyore, Winnie the Pooh
- “When life gets you down do you wanna know what you’ve gotta do? Just keep swimming!” – Dory, Finding Nemo
Here are some additional Disney Awesome quotes!
“Love is a song that never ends.” — Bambi
“I’d rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you.” — John Smith, Pocahontas
“Because when I look at you, I can feel it. And I look at you and I’m home.” — Dory, Finding Nemo
“Can you feel the love tonight? You needn’t look too far. Stealing through the night’s uncertainties, love is where they are.” — The Lion King
“A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart.” — Hercules, Hercules
“All at once everything looks different, now that I see you.” — Rapunzel, Tangled
“How do you spell love? You don’t spell love. You feel it.” — Piglet and Pooh, Winnie the Pooh
“My dream wouldn’t be complete without you in it.” — Tiana, The Princess and the Frog
“No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.” — Cinderella, Cinderella
“Love is putting someone else’s needs before yours.” — Olaf, Frozen
There are countless disney quotes available out there, these are just some of our favourites. What about you?