Last Shelter Survival Hero Development Tricks! Thursday Or 4th day of the Clash of Zones Event is Hero Development day in Last Shelter Survival. You can easily be making your numbers on this by following a few simple tricks. Here is what you get points for on Last Shelter Survival Hero Development Day.
First.. There is about a 1/2 hour buffer window that happens when a new day starts, you will get your free hero tickets, but COZ has not yet started.. Make sure you WAIT till COZ starts, don’t waste these points!
Second… You should always try to be timing your development on COZ days with your hourly quests to maximize your benefit. Click on the Event and Daily Challenge to see what things unlock during this hour. You want to try and get many things that line up with the COZ event. If it is a bad hour try and come back later to see if you can get a better hour. Of course, if you only have a certain time to play in the 24 hour period you can skip this, but the double stacking of rewards is very helpful and key to the game.
You can see during this challenge that opening recruitment tickets, spending wisdom medals, gaining exp and unlocking skills will all get your points towards daily challenges AND coz challenge… so.. a good hour.
Let’s get started.
Before you do anything… pop a 50% clash of Zones increase score.
Cash in Saved Recruitment Tickets
Then go into Heroes. Cash in all your recruitment tickets you have saved over the week from boxes. If you haven’t saved any you should still have your daily free ones THEN Cross your fingers and hope for good heroes 😀 If you don’t have any saved, that’s ok.. you will next time now that you know!
Go back and check the daily challenge to see if you’ve unlocked a daily box. Cash the daily box in.
Upgrade your Unneeded Heroes
Pick a hero that you do not have stationed or are using. (This should be MOST of them green heros don’t do much for you.) Click on their level. Use Hero EXP to upgrade the Heroes.
- Green hero to Minimum of level 6 max level 12
- Blue hero to Minimum of level 6 max level 20
- Purple to Minimum of level 6 max level 25 (only for very high level players… most of you will want to keep your purple heros)
Upgrade skills of upgraded heros
This will allow you to unlock their skills… Click on the hero you just upgraded and then open up their next skill. Unlock it with wisdom medals and money. Bamn. Upgrade this skill to level 3 or 4. Do the same with the next skill and upgrade that skill as much as you can. Don’t worry if you are using all your medals.
After you have upgraded here as much as you can, Click the tiny x button on the hero screen to split the hero. You will see a screen that shows how much money, and medals you will get back. Split the hero. You will get most of the money back, the card for the hero and MOST of your wisdom medals.
Cash out Rewards
Go back to the main screen and check your dailys. You should have gotten the second chest. Also check the Coz event to see where you are and open and chests you got there also. You should be in the millions easily if you save for this event each week and use the 50% COZ ticket.
A few more Last Shelter Survival Hero Development Tricks
There is a few final things you can do to bump up that number….
- Exchange medals in the Military Academy. Be careful to not exchange medals for heroes you use that might need an upgrade.
- Kill Zombies all day long! This will increase hero EXP and give your much needed resources also.
- Remember to do anything that will give EXP to stationed heros, Use a skill, rapid development etc.
- Actually upgrade your in use Orange hero. Pick one hero at a time. Upgrade their skills 1 at a time for best results. Skill 2 and 5 will allow you to kill other players better. Skill 6 – Awaken – Should be unlocked as soon as you can.
- Upgrade your stationed heroes. These hero will work for you 24 hours a day unlike the APC heroes, so don’t neglect them! Upgrade the skills that make the most sense to your game play style.
- Use hero tokens to cash in fragments. Focus on one hero at a time. If you don’t have tokens yet, you will start getting them if you follow this guide 😀 They come in the 3rd box of the daily challenges.
Hope this quick guide is helpful! For more Last Shelter Survival Tricks check this article out.